Tuesday, August 2, 2011

drugstore beauty


For those of you who know me, I'm a sucker for beauty products.  Although I tend to splurge, there are also some beauty bargains I cannot live without. 


1. Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo $5- this is the best clarifying shampoo that I've found.  It gets my strands squeaky clean and eliminates oil.
2. Goody stay put headbands $4- these won't slip off while working out
3. Loreal voluminous mascara $6- Because mascara should be replaced every 3 months, this is a cheaper alternative to the department store brands.
4. Psst dry shampoo spray $6- this has been my lifesaver.  spray this on roots to soak up oil after the gym or on clean hair for a volume boost
5. Kiss my face moisture shave $4- this rich lather leaves my legs feeling silky smooth
6. Pantene flat to volume conditioner $5- rich enough to detangle, but light enough not to weigh my hair down
7. Aquafor healing ointment $4- this is a miracle ointment.  I use it to remove mascara, as an eye cream, & as a cuticle cream
8. Ivory Simply Lavender body wash $4- this has a natural soft smelling lavender scent
9. Burt's beeswax lip balm $3- I have these all over the house
10. Burt's bees tinted lip balm in Rose $7- this has the same moisturizing properties of the original but with a hint of natural looking color.  I heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment