Wednesday, August 3, 2011

yoga essentials

Here are some yoga basics I cannot live without.  They are surely to help perfect your down dog!


Sigg Om Bottle $19- It's important to hydrate before, during, & after yoga to help flush out the toxins, but aren't these cute?  



The Mat $68- this is the best yoga mat I have ever used  (and I've tried dozens, just ask my husband) and totally worth the investment. The mat literally soaks up sweat and keeps your hands & feet from slipping. See below. 






Power Y tank $52- this is my go-to yoga top.  It's breathable, sweat-wicking, & has a built in sports bra




The wunder under crop $78- think of them as the spanx of yoga clothes, but comfortable.  They hold you in and have a comfy waistband which prevents muffin top in your down dog.


Slipless headband $12- this is a must-have. It's great for layered hair. It has a rubber grip on the inside for a stay put hold. 

  *all available at lululemon.com & lululemon showroom Tulsa in September 2011


** I am a lululemon showroom educator; the opinions and positions expressed are my own and don’t reflect those of lululemon athletica.


No comments:

Post a Comment