Friday, August 12, 2011

beach bag essentials

  I'm so excited for our beach vacay coming up!  Here's what's in my beach bag. 

1. {SPF} la roche posay sunscreen milk- i used to worship the sun with oil (yeah I was a bad girl) but now I protect my skin with this sunscreen
{available @ walgreens}
2. {Magazines/books} i have tons i've been meaning to catch up on and under the umbrella is the perfect time. 
3. {Evian spray} mist yourself with this while sunbathing (or just take a dip in the ocean) to feel rejuvenated
4.{iPod} for your beach playlist ;-)
5. {camera} for beautiful beach photo ops
6. {baby powder} sprinkle this on your body and dust off with a towel to get the sand off
7. {headband} lululemon, of course
8. {beach towel} Ralph Lauren
9. {lip balm with SPF} bobbi brown
10. {shades} ray ban wayfarer (on my wish list)
11. {beach hat} j.crew


What's in your beach bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment