Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mom-to-be: 12 weeks

I am 12 weeks pregnant, so naturally I'm concerned about...what I'm going to wear!!!
Oh, and eating right, exercising and such. ;-)

Here are a few things that are on my wish list for the Spring/Summer season.  I am surprised at how many simply adorable, affordable options are out there for the mom to be.  


1. Old Navy maternity pintucked top, $20, oldnavy.gap.com
2. J.Brand skinny maternity jeans, $215, net-a-porter.com
3. Maternity slouchy jo dress, $96, topshop.com
4. Kate Spade nylon stripe stevie baby bag, $418, katespade.com
5. Bath Duck Family, $6.33, toysrus.co.uk

Here are some of my favorite websites for maternity shopping: 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Spade bag! And I'm so happy for you... I can't wait to meet the baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I'm going to need your suggestions for can't-live-without baby items before we make our registry. :-)

      Delete