Wednesday, February 1, 2012

wear-to-work

Hello Darlings! 
I am back in the swing of my last semester (hooray!) clinical rotations and back to professional dress. I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate my lululemon yoga pants into my clinical wardrobe so until then, I heart j.crew for my work clothes needs. 
Below are some great pieces that you can mix-n-match. 
1. Schoolboy Blazer, j.crew, $198
2. Lana Cami, j.crew, $70
3. Perfect Shirt, j.crew, $72
4. Martina Wedges, j.crew, $228
5. Pave' link bracelet, j.crew, $118
6. Pencil Skirt in super 120s, j.crew, $118

I love to incorporate a punch of color to a neutral outfit such as pairing the bright orange wedges with a khaki pencil skirt and crisp white shirt.  The pave bracelet can add glamour to a ho-hum office outfit. And if you're feeling really bold, pink & orange together, which I love!  Good luck fellow professionals; don't be afraid to...

"Dress for the job you want, not the job you have" - anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment